The Golden Elixir ▶
Taoist Alchemy ▶
The Unity of the Three
The Seal of the Unity of the Three
Most of these materials on the Cantong qi, the main text of Taoist Internal Alchemy, are excerpted from a new complete translation of the text:
Fabrizio Pregadio, The Seal of the Unity of the Three: A Study and Translation of the Cantong qi, the Source of the Taoist Way of the Golden Elixir (Golden Elixir Press, 2011).
See the Web page on this book.
● Preview of The Seal of the Unity of the Three, containing translations of 9 sections, with notes (PDF, 28 pp., free download)
Introduction to the Cantong qi
Online Translations and Notes
● Book 1, Section 1: Qian and Kun, Kan and Li
● Book 1, Section 18: Nourishing Inner Nature
● Book 1, Section 22: The Principles of Alchemy
● Book 2, Section 68: The Lovely Maid and the Yellow Sprout
● The Title of the Cantong qi (PDF, 5 pp., free download)
● The Alchemical Model of the Cantong qi
● Two Biographies of Wei Boyang
● Who Wrote the Cantong qi?
Text and Editions
● Index of Main Subjects in the Cantong qi (PDF, 11 pp., free download)
● Cantong qi: Chinese Text (PDF, 21 pp., free download)
● Cantong qi: A Gallery of Editions (PDF, 46 pp., free download)