Taoist alchemy has a history of more than two thousand years, recorded from the 2nd century BCE to the present day. This ebook outlines its history, lineages, and main doctrines and practices.
The Way of the Golden Elixir
An Introduction to Taoist Alchemy
"Occasional Papers" Series, No. 3
Kindle, US$ 0.99 ● € 0.99 ● GB£ 0.99 (or equivalent in other currencies)
Note: Kindle editions can be read on the free Kindle app for PC, Mac, iOS and Android.
1. Origins of Waidan
2. The Taiqing (Great Clarity) Tradition
3. Taoist Meditation and the Origins of Neidan
4. The Cantong qi (Seal of the Unity of the Three)
5. Waidan After the Cantong qi
6. Main Neidan Lineages and Masters
7. Neidan: General Perspectives
8. The Internal Elixir and the Neidan View of the Human Being
9. The Practice of the Internal Elixir
No reviews available.
No samples available.
The PDF and iBooks editions of this ebook may be downloaded for free.